Bruce Springsteen – We Shall Overcome - The Seeger Sessions
DVD, DVD-Video, PAL, Copy Protected
- Distributed By – Sony Music Entertainment
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Bruce Springsteen
- Copyright (c) – Bruce Springsteen
- Copyright (c) – Sony BMG Music Entertainment
- Made By – Sony Music – S0100689396-0202
- Made By – Sony Music – S0100689396-A512
- Recorded At – Thrill Hill Recording
- Recorded At – Boxwood Studios
- Mixed At – Mix This!
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering & DVD
- Accordion – Charles Giordano*
- Art Direction – Christopher Austopchuk (tracks: Chris Austopchuk), Michelle Holme
- Authoring, Other [DVD Encoding] – Brian K. Lee*, Thomas Ryan (2)
- Backing Vocals – Bruce Springsteen, Ed Manion (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 13), Frank Bruno (tracks: 1 to 13), Jeremy Chatzky (tracks: 1 to 13), Larry Eagle (tracks: 1 to 13), Lisa Lowell (tracks: 7, 9, 13), Mark Clifford (2) (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 13), Mark Pender (tracks: 1, 4 to 13), Patti Scialfa (tracks: 1, 4, 6 to 12), Richie "La Bamba" Rosenberg* (tracks: 1, 2 , 4 to 13), Sam Bardfeld (tracks: 1 to 13), Soozie Tyrell (tracks: 1 to 13)
- Banjo – Mark Clifford (2)
- Contractor [Contracted By] – Shari Sutcliffe
- Coordinator [Project Coordination] – Toby Scott
- Coordinator [Publishing By] – Bruce Grossberg, Jon Horn
- Design – Meghan Foley, Michelle Holme
- Directed By [Tour Direction] – George Travis
- Drums – Larry Eagle
- Electric Upright Bass [Bowed] – Jeremy Chatzky
- Guitar – Bruce Springsteen, Frank Bruno
- Liner Notes [March 6, 2006] – Bruce Springsteen
- Management [Booking] – Barry Bell (2), CAA*
- Management [Jon Landau Management] – Alison Oscar*, Barbara Carr (2), Jan Stabile, Jon Landau, Sue Berger, Tammy Comstock (2)
- Mandolin, Harmonica, Tambourine, Lead Vocals – Bruce Springsteen
- Mastered By [Audio Mastering] – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Bob Clearmountain
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Brandon Duncan
- Organ [B3], Piano – Bruce Springsteen, Charles Giordano*
- Organ [Pump Organ] – Charles Giordano*
- Percussion – Bruce Springsteen, Larry Eagle
- Photography By – Danny Clinch
- Producer – Bruce Springsteen
- Producer [DVD], Directed By [DVD], Edited By [DVD] – Thom Zimny
- Recorded By – Toby Scott
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Kevin Buell, Ross Peterson
- Research – Dave Marsh
- Saxophone – Ed Manion
- Trombone – Richie "La Bamba" Rosenberg*
- Trumpet – Mark Pender
- Tuba – Art Baron
- Violin – Sam Bardfeld, Soozie Tyrell
Tracks 1 & 6 are Public Domain
© 2006 Bruce Springsteen Sony © 2006 BMG Music Entertainment
℗ 1998, 2006 Bruce Springsteen
Recorded at Thrill Hill, Boxwood Studios, NJ
Mixed at Mix This!
Mastered at Gateway Mastering & DVD
Made in the EU
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 8 2876-83074-2 7
- Barcode (Scanned): 828768307427
- Label Code: LC 00162
- Rights Society: BIEM/GEMA
- Other (Cat#, CD Label): 82876830742 CD1
- Other (Cat#, DVD Label): 82876830742 DVD2
- Matrix / Runout (CD, variant 1): Sony Music S0100689396-0202 25 A12
- Mastering SID Code (CD, variant 1): IFPI L555
- Mould SID Code (CD, variant 1): IFPI 94V6
- Matrix / Runout (DVD, variant 1): Sony Music S0100689396-A512 16 A0
- Mastering SID Code (DVD, variant 1): IFPI L556
- Mould SID Code (DVD, variant 1): IFPI 9487
- Matrix / Runout (CD, variant 2): Sony Music S0100689396-0202 25 A 2
- Mastering SID Code (CD, variant 2): IFPI L551
- Mould SID Code (CD, variant 2): IFPI 94W4
- Matrix / Runout (DVD, variant 2): Sony Music S0100689396-A512 16 A 5
- Mastering SID Code (DVD, variant 2): IFPI L556
- Mould SID Code (DVD, variant 2): IFPI 94B6
- Matrix / Runout (CD, variant 3): Sony Music S0100689396-0202 15 A 5
- Mastering SID Code (CD, variant 3): IFPI L555
- Mould SID Code (CD, variant 3): IFPI 94W6
- Matrix / Runout (DVD, variant 3): Sony Music S0100689396-A512 16 A 0
- Mastering SID Code (DVD, variant 3): IFPI L556
- Mould SID Code (DVD, variant 3): IFPI 94A5
Seller's Shipping Information
Quick dispatch - Realistic postage costs - Quality packaging - Friendly communication
Special Offer*** - Buy any 6 items and get the cheapest free !!!
<<< Most of my items will normally have been fully tested before listing. However, where stated in an items description, it may have only been visually graded. If you are interested in purchasing one of these items please message me for a 'no obligation' play test report before ordering. I will be as quick as i can. If the item does not play as good as it looks i will offer some sort of discount. You can accept or decline, no pressure.>>>
Discount available for Multiple Purchases. Message me with your wish list and i will see what i can do.
Payment can be made by Paypal from entire world.
I will only accept Cash direct to my bank account or an Internet Bank Transfer from UK Buyers only.
A brief word about making offers.
Remember Discogs only allow one offer per item, so why not message me with your offer first to see if we can agree.
Save on postage by bundling items using the 'Cart' facility.
**** Remember, the quicker you pay your invoice, by logging in to your Discogs Purchases & Orders page, the quicker you get your item ! ****
Very Important - Please ensure your delivery address is correct before paying. If your Paypal address is different to your Discogs address, i will use the Paypal address unless you tell me otherwise,
Message me with any queries relating to version/condition etc. before placing an order.
Please communicate through the Discogs messaging service. Personal emails have a habit of getting spammed and overlooked.
Buyer pays postage/shipping costs:
All orders are sent via Royal Mail.
Some items / orders may need to be the 'Signed for' service depending on value / size / weight / destination.
I always obtain a Proof of Posting** as a minimum safeguard.
UK rates start from £4.50
(Unless shown otherwise)
European rates start from £8.20* (1 Record)
Worldwide rates start from £10.50* (1 Record)
Box sets or Mulitple LP purchases will be priced according to weight, size, value and destination.
UK rates start from £2.50 (1-3 records)
European rates start from £3.99* (1 Record)
Worldwide rates start from £5.99* (1 Record)
CD or Cassette (Not Fatbox)
UK rates start from £1.50 for Cassettes.
(Unless shown otherwise)
£1.80 for CD's
(Unless shown otherwise)
European rates start from £4.15* for Cassettes
European rates start from £5.35* for CD's
Worldwide rates start from £4.80* for Cassettes
Worldwide rates start from £6.35* for CD's
Fatbox CD's or Fatbox Cassettes will be priced according to weight, size, value and destination.
Occasionally postage costs for overseas buyers can get quite expensive. I do not mind if you ask me before placing your order the cost as i have had some non-payers from overseas who have obviously not factored in the postage cost before placing orders and this has resulted in a non paying buyer status being placed automatically on their feedback. Easily avoided if you just ask via the messaging service. If you wish to cancel an order please let me know. This means i can relist the item and you will avoid a negative Feedback.
* Some territories may vary. Weight, Size and/or value will also be a factor.
**In the event of non delivery please message me so i can either arrange a replacement or organise a refund, you may be required to sign a Royal Mail declaration of non receipt.
***Special offer does not apply to items bought using the making an offer facility.