Lily Allen – It's Not Me, It's You
DVD, DVD-Video, NTSC
All Media, Special Edition, Slipcase
|CD-1||Everyone's At It
Mixed By – Mark 'Spike' Stent*Mixed By [Assistant] – Matty Green (2)
|CD-5||I Could Say||4:05|
|CD-6||Back To The Start
Glockenspiel – Lily Allen
|CD-7||Never Gonna Happen
Engineer [Additional] – Joel AvendenMixed By – Mark 'Spike' Stent*
|CD-9||Who'd Have Known
Written-By – Gary Barlow, Greg Kurstin, Howard Donald, Jason Orange, Lily Allen, Mark Owen, Steve Robson
|CD-12||He Wasn't There||2:52|
|CD-15||Who'd Have Known||3:58|
|CD-16||He Wasn't There||2:57|
|CD-17||I Could Say||3:57|
Written-By – Nikesha Briscoe, Rapheal Akinyemi*
|CD-19||Mr Blue Sky
Engineer – Mo HauslerWritten-By – Jeff Lynne
|CD-20||The Count (Aka Hervé) & Lily Face The Fear
Remix, Producer [Additional Production] – Hervé, Joshua Harvey
|CD-21||Not Fair (Style Of Eye Remix)
Remix, Producer [Additional Production] – Linus Eklow*, Style Of Eye
|Lily Live In London|
|DVD-1||Everyone's At It||5:39|
|DVD-2||LDN/Dance Wiv Me
Written-By [Dance Wiv Me] – Harris*, Mills*, Denton*, Paul*Written-By [Ldn] – Arthur 'Duke' Reid*, Darren Lewis, Iyiola Babalola
|DVD-5||He Wasn't There||3:13|
Written-By – Herve Roy*, Mark Ronson, Pierre Bachelet, Santi White
Written-By – Darren Lewis, Iyiola, Babalola*Written-By [Estate Of] – Clement Dodd*, Jackie Mittoo
|Track By Track Interview|
|DVD-9||It's Not Me, It's You||10:56|
Film Director – Nez (4)
Film Director – Melina Matsoukas
Film Director – Jake Scott (2)
Film Director – AB/CD/CD
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Kurstin Music
- Published By – EMI April Music Inc.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Sony/ATV Music Publishing (UK) Ltd.
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing MGB Ltd.
- Published By – V2 Music Publishing
- Published By – Outsyder Entertainment Music Publishing
- Published By – Gametyme Music Publishing Group
- Published By – EMI Unart Music Corp.
- Published By – Jet Music Inc.
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Notting Hill Music (UK) Ltd.
- Published By – Screen Gems-Columbia Music, Inc.
- Published By – De Wolfe Ltd.
- Published By – She Writes Her Own Music, Inc.
- Published By – JRPSL
- Remixed At – Eyeland Studios
- Mixed At – Echo Studio, Los Angeles, CA
- Mixed At – Chalice Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Kingsize Soundlabs
- Mixed At – Olympic Studios
- Mastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Recorded At – Echo Studio, Los Angeles, CA
- Recorded At – Olympic Studios
- Recorded At – The Premises Studio (London)
- Recorded At – Lypiatt Park
- Recorded At – Kingsize Soundlabs
- Recorded At – A Major Studios
- Recorded At – Shepherds Bush Empire
- Filmed At – Shepherds Bush Empire
- Art Direction, Artwork [Commissioning] – Dan Sanders (2)
- Art Direction, Design – Alex Cowper
- Guitar – Martin Waugh (tracks: CD-13 to CD-18), Morgan Nicholls (tracks: CD-13 to CD-18)
- Keyboards, Guitar, Bass, Programmed By – Greg Kurstin (tracks: CD-1 to CD-12)
- Management – Todd Interland
- Mastered By – Christian Wright (tracks: CD-1 to CD-21), Geoff Pesche (tracks: CD-1 to CD-21)
- Mixed By – Greg Kurstin (tracks: CD-2 to CD-12), Greg Kurstin (tracks: CD-2 to CD-6, CD-8 to CD-12, CD-20, CD-21)
- Percussion – Johnny Jenkins (2) (tracks: CD-13 to CD-18)
- Photography By – Serge Leblon, Simon Emmett
- Piano – Eddie Jenkins (tracks: CD-13 to CD-18)
- Producer, Engineer – Morgan Nicholls (tracks: CD-13 to CD-18)
- Producer, Recorded By – Greg Kurstin (tracks: CD-1 to CD-12, CD-19 to CD-21)
- Set Designer – Andy Hillman
- Vocals – Lily Allen
- Written-By – Greg Kurstin (tracks: CD-1 to CD-8, CD-10 to CD-17, CD-20, CD-21, DVD-1, DVD-3 to DVD-5, DVD-8), Lily Allen (tracks: CD-1 to CD-8, CD-10 to CD-17, CD-20, CD-21, DVD-1, DVD-3 to DVD-5, DVD-8)
- MP3 download of an acoustic version of the song "22"
- Downloads of individual track parts for each song, to the allow the user to create their own remixes.
- Access to the Lily Allen "Escape The Fear" game
Recorded in a cottage in Moreton-in-Marsh, Echo Studios in Los Angeles, Olympic Studios in London, The Premises, London, Lypiatt Park, Gloucestershire, Kingsize Soundlabs, L.A. & A Major Studios, London.
Mixed at Echo Studios, L.A. except
CD-1: mixed at Chalice Studios, L.A.
CD-7: mixed at Kingsize Soundlabs, L.A. & Olympic Studios, London.
Track CD-21: Remix recorded at Eyeland Studios, Sweden.
Mastered at Abbey Road Studios, London.
DVD-1 to DVD-8 live show recorded at the 02 Shepherd's Bush Empire.
℗2009 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by EMI Records Ltd. © 2009 EMI Records Ltd.
Made in the EU.
CD-1 to CD-8, CD-10 to CD-17, CD-20, CD-21, DVD-1, DVD-3 to DVD-5, DVD-8: Published by Universal Music Publishing Ltd, Kurstin Music (ASCAP), EMI April Music Inc
CD-9: Published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd, Sony/ATV Music Publishing (UK), Universal Music Publishing MGB Ltd, V2 Music Publishing, Universal Music Publishing Ltd, Kurstin Music (ASCAP), EMI April Music, Inc.
CD-18: Published by Outsyder Entertainment Music Publishing (SESAC)/Gametyme Music Publishing Group (ASCAP)
CD-19: Published by EMI Unart Music Corp/Jet Music Inc/EMI Blackwood Music.
DVD-2 [LDN]: Published by Universal Music Publishing Ltd/Copyright Control
DVD-2 [Dance Wiv Me]: Published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd/Notting Hill Music (UK) Ltd/Universal Music Publishing Ltd
DVD-6: Published by Universal Music Publishing Ltd/EMI Music Publishing Ltd/Screen Gems-Columbia Music Inc/De Wolfe Ltd/She Writes Her Own Music Inc
DVD-7: Published by Universal Music Publishing Ltd/Copyright Control/JRPSL d/b/a Jamrec Music.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5099945779725
- Label Code: LC0299
- Rights Society: SDRM/BIEM
- Other (Cat# CD): 5099945638428
- Other (Cat# DVD): 5099945779794
- Matrix / Runout (CD): www.takt.eu 2100002205637 4563842
- Matrix / Runout (DVD): 2100002205644 4577979 www.takt.eu
- Mastering SID Code (CD): IFPI LK97
- Mastering SID Code (DVD): IFPI LK98
- Mould SID Code (CD): IFPI 9R78
- Mould SID Code (DVD): IFPI 9R86
Seller's Shipping Information
Quick dispatch - Realistic postage costs - Quality packaging - Friendly communication
***Please note, where stated in an items description, it may have been listed having been visually graded only.
If you are interested in purchasing one of these items please message me for a 'no obligation' play test report before ordering. I will be as quick as i can. Most of my items will normally have been fully tested before listing.***
Discount available for Multiple Purchases. Message me with your wish list and i will see what i can do.
Payment can be made by Paypal or cash direct to my bank account or Internet Bank Transfer.
A brief word about making offers.
Remember Discogs only allow one offer per item, so why not message me with your offer first to see if we can agree.
Save on postage by bundling items using the 'Cart' facility.
**** Remember, the quicker you pay your invoice, by logging in to your Discogs Purchases & Orders page, the quicker you get your item ! ****
Very Important - Please ensure your delivery address is correct before paying. If your Paypal address is different to your Discogs address, i will use the Paypal address unless you tell me otherwise,
* If your address is a PO Box, items will need to be the 'signed for' service so ensure you can receive 'signed for' items before ordering. Postage cost may increase as a result.
Message me with any queries relating to version/condition etc. before placing an order.
Please communicate through the Discogs messaging service. Personal emails have a habit of getting spammed and overlooked.
Buyer pays postage/shipping costs:
All orders are sent via Royal Mail.
Some items / orders may need to be the 'Signed for' service depending on value / size / weight / destination.
I always obtain a Proof of Posting** as a minimum safeguard.
UK rates start from £4.50
(Unless shown otherwise)
European rates start from £8.20* (1 Record)
Worldwide rates start from £10.50* (1 Record)
Box sets or Mulitple LP purchases will be priced according to weight, size, value and destination.
UK rates start from £2.50 (1-3 records)
European rates start from £3.99* (1 Record)
Worldwide rates start from £5.99* (1 Record)
CD or Cassette (Not Fatbox)
UK rates start from £1.50 for Cassettes.
(Unless shown otherwise)
£1.80 for CD's
(Unless shown otherwise)
European rates start from £4.15* for Cassettes
European rates start from £5.35* for CD's
Worldwide rates start from £4.80* for Cassettes
Worldwide rates start from £6.35* for CD's
Fatbox CD's or Fatbox Cassettes will be priced according to weight, size, value and destination.
Occasionally postage costs for overseas buyers can get quite expensive. I do not mind if you ask me before placing your order the cost as i have had some non-payers from overseas who have obviously not factored in the postage cost before placing orders and this has resulted in a non paying buyer status being placed automatically on their feedback. Easily avoided if you just ask via the messaging service.
* Some territories may vary. Weight, Size and/or value will also be a factor.
**In the event of non delivery, you will be required to sign a declaration.