The Cure – Greatest Hits
|1||Boys Don't Cry||2:40|
|3||Let's Go To Bed||3:36|
Bass – Thornalley*Drums – Anderson*Music By, Voice, Guitar, Keyboards – Smith*Producer, Mixed By – Parry*, Thornalley*, Smith*Vibraphone [Vibes] – Tolhurst*
|7||Close To Me||3:40|
|8||Why Can't I Be You?||3:21|
|9||Just Like Heaven||3:18|
|14||Friday I'm In Love||3:32|
|18||Just Say Yes||3:32|
Music By – Smith*
|21||Close To Me
Music By – Smith*
|23||Friday I'm In Love||3:37|
|24||Just Say Yes||3:31|
|3 Bonus Hidden Videos|
|26||Close To Me (Closest Mix)
Remix – Paul Oakenfold
|27||Pictures Of You||5:31|
- Bass – Simon Gallup (tracks: 19 to 24)
- Design, Art Direction, Photography By – Stylorouge
- Drums – Jason Cooper (tracks: 19 to 24)
- Engineer – Keith Uddin (tracks: 19 to 24)
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Jay Cocks (tracks: 19 to 24), Jonathon Schakhovskoy* (tracks: 19 to 24), Philippe Rose (tracks: 19 to 24)
- Film Director – Dave Hillier* (tracks: 2), Richard Anthony (3) (tracks: 17 to 24), Richard Heslop (tracks: 15), Tim Pope (tracks: 1, 3 to 14, 16, 25 to 27)
- Guitar – Perry Bamonte (tracks: 19 to 24)
- Keyboards [Eyboards] – Roger O'Donnell (tracks: 19 to 24)
- Mixed By – Robert* (tracks: 19 to 24)
- Percussion – Boris Williams (tracks: 19 to 24)
- Producer – The Cure (tracks: 19 to 24)
- Technician [Technical Support] – Mark Plati (tracks: 19 to 24), Niv Adiri (tracks: 19 to 24)
- Voice, Guitar – Robert Smith (tracks: 19 to 24)
- Words By – Smith*
01. Boys Don't Cry Fics 2 * June 1979
From the Fiction album 'Seventeen Seconds'
02. A Forest Fics 10 * March 80
From the Fiction album 'Japanese Whispers'
03. Let's Go To Bed Fics 17 * November 1982
04. The Walk Fics 18 * June 1983
05. The Lovecats Fics 19 * October 1983
From the Fiction album 'The Head On The Door'
06. Inbetween Days Fics 22 * July 1985
07. Close To Me Fics 23 * September 1985
From the Fiction album 'Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me'
08. Why Can't I Be You? Fics 25 * April 1987
09. Just Like Heaven Fics 27 * October 1987
From the Fiction album 'Disintegration'
10. Lullaby Fics 29 * April 1989
11. Lovesong Fics 30 * August 1989
From the Fiction album 'Mixed Up'
12. Never Enough Fics 35 * September 1990
From the Fiction album 'Wish'
13. High Fics 39 * March 1992
14. Friday I'm In Love Fics 42 * May 1992
From the Fiction album 'Wild Mood Swings'
15. Mint Car Ficcd 52 * June 1996
From the Fiction album 'Galore'
16. Wrong Number Ficcd54 * October 1997
- - -
17. Cut Here Ficcd55 * October 2001
18. Just Say Yes Ficcd56 * 2001
Acoustic Hits recorded 13th August 2001 @ Olympic Studios, London.
All tracks published by Fiction Songs Ltd., administered by BMG Music Publishing International for World ex. UK.
The Copyright in this sound recordings is owned by Fiction Records and licensed exclusively to Polydor Ltd. (UK), a Universal Music Company.
ⓟ 2001 Fiction Records Ltd. © 2001 Fiction Records Ltd.
Made in EU
Some infos printed on insert are wrong or missing:
* Just Say Yes was never commercially released, the Ficcd56 catalog number doesn't exist: the UK promo CD is JSY1.
* The word 'Smith' is missing behind 'Voice/Gtr' in track 12 credits.
* Roger O'Donnell on "eyboards" (no "K") in Acoustic Hits credits.
How to access the hidden videos:
- The Caterpillar: highlight The Walk and press down, right, right or press 13 in the first song selection screen.
- Close To Me: highlight Close To Me and press up, up, up or press 13 in the second song selection screen.
- Pictures Of You: highlight Friday I'm In Love and press down, down, down or press 13 in the third song selection screen.
Released either in black or transparent plastic case with 2-sided sleeve and 4-page insert, titles & credits inside.
First copies show a yellow round front sticker:
"589388-9 Includes 18 amazing uncut videos, bonus acoustic tracks plus hidden tracks..."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 731458938897
- Barcode (Text): 0 731458 938897 >
- Other: E Exempt from classification
- Matrix / Runout (Layer 0, Variant 1): 07314 589 388-9 51 01 # 51228580
- Matrix / Runout (Layer 1, Variant 1): 07314 589 388-9 50 01 # 51228576
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L008
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 017H
- Matrix / Runout (Layer 0, Variant 2): 07314 589 388-9 51 01 # 51228580 E
- Mastering SID Code (Layer 0, Variant 2): IFPI LV26
- Matrix / Runout (Layer 1, Variant 2): 07314 589 388-9 50 01 # 51228576 F
- Mastering SID Code (Layer 1, Variant 2): IFPI LV26
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 01ZC
- Other (Variant 2): [Universal Logo 4x]
- Matrix / Runout (Layer 0, Variant 3): 07314 589 338-9 51 02 51228580
- Matrix / Runout (Layer 1, Variant 3): 07314 589 388-9 50 03 * 51228576 B L
- Mastering SID Code (Layer 0, Variant 3): IFPI LV26
- Other (Layer 0, Variant 3): [Universal Logo 4x]
- Matrix / Runout (Layer 0, Variant 4): 07314 589 338-9 50 02 ✳ 51228576 A
- Mastering SID Code (Layer 0, Variant 4): IFPI LV26
- Matrix / Runout (Layer 1, Variant 4): 07314 589 388-9 51 02 51228580 A
- Mastering SID Code (Layer 1, Variant 4): IFPI LV26
- Other (Variant 4): [Universal Logo 4x]
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 01Z8
- Matrix / Runout (Layer 0, Variant 5): 07314 589 338-9 50 02 ✳ 51228576 E
- Mastering SID Code (Layer 0, Variant 5): IFPI LV26
- Matrix / Runout (Layer 1, Variant 5): 07314 589 388-9 51 02 51228580 F
- Mastering SID Code (Layer 1, Variant 5): IFPI LV26
- Mould SID Code (Variant 5): IFPI 01ZF
Seller's Shipping Information
Quick dispatch - Realistic postage costs - Quality packaging - Friendly communication
***Please note, where stated in an items description, it may have been listed having been visually graded only.
If you are interested in purchasing one of these items please message me for a 'no obligation' play test report before ordering. I will be as quick as i can. Most of my items will normally have been fully tested before listing.***
Discount available for Multiple Purchases. Message me with your wish list and i will see what i can do.
Payment can be made by Paypal or cash direct to my bank account or Internet Bank Transfer.
A brief word about making offers.
Remember Discogs only allow one offer per item, so why not message me with your offer first to see if we can agree.
Save on postage by bundling items using the 'Cart' facility.
**** Remember, the quicker you pay your invoice, by logging in to your Discogs Purchases & Orders page, the quicker you get your item ! ****
Very Important - Please ensure your delivery address is correct before paying. If your Paypal address is different to your Discogs address, i will use the Paypal address unless you tell me otherwise,
* If your address is a PO Box, items will need to be the 'signed for' service so ensure you can receive 'signed for' items before ordering. Postage cost may increase as a result.
Message me with any queries relating to version/condition etc. before placing an order.
Please communicate through the Discogs messaging service. Personal emails have a habit of getting spammed and overlooked.
Buyer pays postage/shipping costs:
All orders are sent via Royal Mail.
Some items / orders may need to be the 'Signed for' service depending on value / size / weight / destination.
I always obtain a Proof of Posting** as a minimum safeguard.
UK rates start from £4.50
(Unless shown otherwise)
European rates start from £8.20* (1 Record)
Worldwide rates start from £10.50* (1 Record)
Box sets or Mulitple LP purchases will be priced according to weight, size, value and destination.
UK rates start from £2.50 (1-3 records)
European rates start from £3.99* (1 Record)
Worldwide rates start from £5.99* (1 Record)
CD or Cassette (Not Fatbox)
UK rates start from £1.50 for Cassettes.
(Unless shown otherwise)
£1.80 for CD's
(Unless shown otherwise)
European rates start from £4.15* for Cassettes
European rates start from £5.35* for CD's
Worldwide rates start from £4.80* for Cassettes
Worldwide rates start from £6.35* for CD's
Fatbox CD's or Fatbox Cassettes will be priced according to weight, size, value and destination.
Occasionally postage costs for overseas buyers can get quite expensive. I do not mind if you ask me before placing your order the cost as i have had some non-payers from overseas who have obviously not factored in the postage cost before placing orders and this has resulted in a non paying buyer status being placed automatically on their feedback. Easily avoided if you just ask via the messaging service.
* Some territories may vary. Weight, Size and/or value will also be a factor.
**In the event of non delivery, you will be required to sign a declaration.