- Record Company – Columbia Graphophone Company
With single line of patent information at bottom margin of labels.
Side B: "Introducing: Old Folks at Home."
A side recorded New York, NY, May 8, 1916.
B side recorded New York, NY, May 6, 1916.
Originally released in 1917.
Repress with Label Printing Code: IY (= September 1918)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (stamped inside label Side A): SX 2-A-66
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped inside label Side B): SX 2-A-57
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label & Stamped): 46758
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label & Stamped): 46757
- Other (Label Printing Code): IY